1. Identification of the Data Controller company name
In accordance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you of the company’s corporate data:
- Company name: BIOINICIA SL
- Country: Spain
- Phone number: 34 96 134 77 80
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Registered address: C/Algepser, 65 – Nave 3 Polígono Industrial Tactica de Paterna 46980 (Valencia).
- Tax ID (N.I.F/C.I.F.): B12824629
- Purpose: R&D services and sales of laboratory machinery and related materials.
- Registration Data: Castellón Mercantile Register Volume 1517, Book 1079, Folio 152, Page Cs-31362
2. General Information
Any registered user may unsubscribe at any time, by telephone on the number +34 96 134 77 80 or by e-mail to the address [email protected].
BIOINICIA SL reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its Website, at any time and without prior notice, to those Users who do not comply with these General Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions that may be applicable. .
3. General Terms & Conditions
In particular, and without implying any restriction on the obligation assumed by the User concerning the preceding paragraph, the User undertakes, when using www.spinboxsystems.com, to:
- Not to introduce, store or distribute on or from the Website, any information or material that may be considered defamatory, insulting, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, that incites violence or discrimination on the grounds of race, sex, ideology, religion or in any way violates morality, public order, fundamental rights and public freedom, honour, privacy or the image of others and, in general, the regulations in force.
- Not to introduce, store or distribute through the Website any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that may damage the Website, any of the services, or any of the equipment, systems or networks of BIOINICIA SL, any User, or of any third-party. Or that in any other way is able to cause any type of alteration or prevent the normal functioning thereof.
- Not to destroy, alter, misuse, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of BIOINICIA SL or any other third-party.
- The User shall not hinder the use of the Services offered by BIOINICIA SL by another User or the use of similar services by another entity.
- The User in particular must refrain from any act contrary to the rules governing the protection of personal data, the market and clients, intellectual property, fiscal rules, and the honour, privacy, image, and good name of persons or entities.
- The User is prohibited from deleting, evading or manipulating copyright and other data identifying the rights of BIOINICIA SL or any of its owners contained in the Contents, as well as technical protection devices and any information mechanisms that the Contents may contain.
BIOINICIA SL may, at its own discretion, terminate the service immediately if the conduct of the User is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set forth herein.
BIOINICIA SL may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions which, where applicable, are included, by publishing said modifications on the Website so that they may be known by the Users.
4. Intellectual Property
1. The structure, design and form of presentation of the elements [graphics, images, files, logos, colour combinations and any element susceptible of protection] are protected by intellectual property rights owned by BIOINICIA SL.
The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, public broadcasting and, in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total, of the elements referred to in the previous section are prohibited. These acts of exploitation may only be carried out with the express authorisation of BIOINICIA SL and which, in any case, must make explicit reference to the ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights of BIOINICIA SL. Only the reproduction [printing or downloading] for private use of the contents available on the Website is authorised.
2. The use of distinctive signs [trademarks, trade names] is not permitted, except with the express authorisation of the legitimate owners.
5. Disclaimer of Liability
In general, the inappropriate use of the Website owned by BIOINICIA SL. Users must make appropriate use of the Website, in accordance with the Conditions and Terms above, and BIOINICIA SL may not be held responsible for its misuse.
Possible technical failures. BIOINICIA SL shall not be liable in any case for the alterations in the service that are caused by failures in the electrical network, in the data connection network, in the server or in its features.
The access by third-parties to your system. BIOINICIA SL shall adopt the necessary technical precautions to protect the data and information accessed, but shall not be responsible for the actions of third-parties that, violating the established security measures, may access the aforementioned data.
This website may contain links to other third-party websites whose content BIOINICIA SL cannot control. Their inclusion responds to informative purposes, which does not imply the acceptance or guarantee on the part of BIOINICIA SL of the contents of these websites.
Therefore, BIOINICIA SL rejects all responsibility in relation to them, as well as for any damage that your computer system (equipment and applications), documents or files, may suffer. BIOINICIA SL, to the extent permitted by applicable legislation, does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the operation of this Website or its content for technical and security reasons, control or maintenance of the service, failures due to the server that hosts the contents or other intermediaries or suppliers, attacks against your computer system, or for any other reasons arising from causes beyond its control. Thus, BIOINICIA SL waives any liability, direct or indirect, for them.
BIOINICIA SL shall not be held liable for any failures, errors or damages, direct or indirect, that may be caused to the user’s computer system or to the files or documents stored therein, which might be caused or derived from the capacity or quality of their computer system or from the presence of a virus or any other harmful computer application on the computer used to connect to the Website; by the quality of their connection or access to the Internet; by a malfunction of their browser; or by the use of computer applications whose versions are not updated or licensed.
BIOINICIA SL shall not be held liable for any claim regarding the intellectual property rights of the articles and images published in its portal. Furthermore, it does not guarantee the accuracy, veracity and validity of the contents of this Website, whether its own, that of third-parties, or that which can be linked to other websites; thus, being totally exonerated of any liability derived from the use thereof.
In general, the relations between BIOINICIA SL with the Users of its telematic services available on this Website are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction, submitting the parts for any litigious matter derived from the present agreement to the Courts and Tribunals of the place of residence of the User (Spain).
If any provision or provisions of this Agreement are found to be contrary to law by a relevant jurisdiction, such provision(s) shall be redrafted so as to reflect, as closely as possible, the intentions of the parties, while the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
In the event that any provision of this Agreement shall be held invalid or unenforceable, the valid or enforceable portion and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.