Privacy is important to BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU. This policy contains the practices related to the processing of personal data collected via websites owned by BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU, such as the type of data collected, and the monitoring, use and disclosure thereof.
At BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU, we understand that the privacy and safety of personal data is extremely important. For this reason, we have established this policy to explain what we do with your data and the measures we take to keep it safe. It also explains where and how we collect your personal data, as well as your rights over any personal information we hold about you.
This policy applies when you browse through our mobile applications or through any of our websites, or if you interact with us on social media networks (our “Services”).
This policy defines our firm commitment to protect your personal data.
1. Identification of the Data Controller company name
In accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), we inform you that the data obtained as a result of your submission of personal data will be processed by the following Data Controller:
- Company name: BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU
- Country: Spain
- Phone number: +34 674 071 303
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered address: C/Algepser, 65 – Nave 3 Polígono Industrial Tactica de Paterna, 46980 (Valencia)
- Tax ID (N.I.F/C.I.F.): ESB02920395
- Subject: Commercialisation of electrospinning equipment
2. General privacy principles
When we collect and process your personal data, we are guided by the following practical principles:
- Personal data are processed in a fair, legal and transparent manner.
- Personal data are collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and are not processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
- Personal data are adequate, relevant, and limited to the purposes for which the processing takes place.
- Personal data must be accurate and up to date. Inaccurate data will be updated or deleted.
- Personal data may be kept in an identifiable format for no longer than necessary
- Personal data are kept safe by appropriate and effective technical and organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, through the application of appropriate technical or organisational measures (“Integrity and confidentiality”).
- We are committed to the principles on data protection by design and data protection by default.
3. How is your personal data collected and used
- From you directly: You can visit our Website without telling us who you are and without revealing any personal information about yourself. However, in order to provide an integral service, collecting personal data is the most common practice. For example, we collect your data when you query information through contact forms or when you are assigned an access account. The type of Data we collect may include your e-mail address, first name and surname, address, and phone number.
- From logs: We may log certain information and store it in log files when you interact with our Services. This information may include your Internet protocol (IP) or other device addresses or identification numbers, as well as your type of browser, Internet service provider, etc.
4. Contexts in which our website may request your personal data
- When you make an enquiry through the contact form, or our e-mail address.
- When you request any of the services and/or products we offer.
- When you make a comment or enquiry through the online Chat platform.
5. Purposes for which we process your personal data
At BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU, we process the data necessary to manage and optimise our services and commercial relations with users and clients. In addition, we also use this data to send advertisement pieces of interest to users, such as advertisement related to our products, new launches, offers, and promotions.
Data are collected and processed for the following purposes:
|Category of data subject||Purpose|
|User who visits our Website||a) Analysis of usability and quality for the improvement of our services|
|User who contacts us through the Website||b) Acknowledge and respond to communications or requests received either through e-mail or the contact form located at www.spinboxsystems.com|
|E-commerce customer||c) Process, manage, ship, invoice and collect payment for those products or services purchased by the customer at www.spinboxsystems.com< |
d) Manage the newsletter to make regular communications about news, publications, offers, promotions, events and other information regarding BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU
|Chat user||e) Respond to the User enquiries.|
6. Lawful basis for data treatment and obligatory or optional nature of the treatment
The lawful basis is related to the purposes of the previous section according to the letters assigned in the table.
|Category of data subject||Lawful basis for data processing.|
|User who visits our Website||a) The consent given by the User when accepting the cookies or by continuing navigating on the website of BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU|
|User who contacts us through the Website||b) The legitimate interest of BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU in attending the queries and requests of the data subject, justified by the interest shown in contacting and receiving information from BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU. Minimum interference with their privacy and the use of limited data (contact data).|
|E-commerce customer||c) Execution of the Sales Agreement according to the Terms and Conditions that appear in our General Conditions of Sales at www.spinboxsystems.com. |
In case of failure to provide the necessary information, it will not be possible to complete the contract.
d) The legitimate interest of BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU in promoting and commercialising our products, justified by the existence of a contractual relationship and a reasonable expectation to receive such communications, a minimum interference in privacy, the use of limited data and an easy-to-use system of voluntary exclusion from communications included within each communication.
|Chat user||e) The legitimate interest of BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU in attending the queries and requests of the data subject, justified by the interest shown in contacting us via online chat, a minimal interference in your privacy and the use of limited data (contact data).|
7. Data provided voluntarily by the data subject
|Category of data subject||Data provided by the data subject|
|User who visits our Website||a) IP, navigation data.|
|User who contacts us through the Website||b) Name, Surname, e-mail, Organisation, message.|
|E-commerce customer||c) Name, Surname, ID card/tax identification number, shipping address, billing address, e-mail, telephone number, order details |
d) Name, Surname, e-mail
|Chat user||e) Name, Surname, e-mail, comment|
8. Preservation of personal data
BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU only stores your personal data to the extent needed in order to be able to use them for the purposes indicated in section 5, and according to the lawful basis for their processing in accordance with applicable law. Your personal data shall be stored for as long as there is a contractual and/or commercial relationship or until you exercise your right to delete, cancel and/or limit the processing of your data.
Once the contractual relationship has ended for any of the aforementioned reasons, the data shall be stored and protected, without using them, for as long as it may be necessary for the exercise or defence of claims, or for as long as the data may give rise to any type of judicial, legal or contractual liability for their processing, which requires attention and for which their recovery is necessary.
Data processed for direct marketing purposes shall be kept indefinitely until the data subject requests the deletion thereof.
|Category of data subject||Preservation Period|
|User who contacts us through the Website||b) 3 years as of last contact|
|E-commerce customer||c) The data will be kept while your relationship with BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU is active (do not request its deletion) and, in any case, for 6 years according to the regulation that apply to such treatment. |
c) Data linked to the commercial communications shall be kept indefinitely unless data subject requests the deletion thereof.
|Chat user||d) Data automatically collected during a chat communication is stored for up to 120 days after the chat is closed.|
9. Recipients or third-parties to whom we may communicate your personal data
9.1 Personal Data may be shared for the purposes set out in section 5 in the following cases:
|Data Recipients||Category of data subject|
|Platform for managing newsletters and marketing e-mails (Service Provider contracted by the Organisation)||– E-commerce customer|
|Banks, savings banks and rural savings banks |
Tax administrationAdministrative and business advisory services (Service Provider hired by the Organization)
|– E-commerce customer|
|Courier companies contracted for shipping the orders||– E-commerce customer|
Generally, for all data subjects, personal data may be shared:
- For the compliance with our legal obligations: When disclosure is necessary to comply with our obligations under laws, regulations, legal process or governmental requests that affect us.
- For the formulation, exercise or defence of claims or when the courts act in the exercise of their judicial function: In certain circumstances, the disclosure of personal data may be mandatory because it is subject to a court order, warrant or summons.
- For sale, merger, acquisition or similar operations: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of all or a substantial portion of our assets or other similar sale transaction, your data may be transferred as part of that transaction. We shall notify you by e-mail and/or through placing a prominent notice on our website about such transfer and any decisions we may have taken regarding your information.
- For the provision of services by providers who act on our behalf. From time to time, we enter into contracts with carefully selected third-parties so that they may assist us in providing the services offered on the Website, such as:
- Hosting services in order to make your hosting and e-mail services.
- IT consulting and web design services: In order to offer technical support on the Website coding.
- Aggregated or Non-Identifiable Data: We may share aggregated or other non-personal data that is non-identifiable with third-parties in order to enhance the overall experience of our Services.
9.2 Personal Data may be shared outside the EU, for the purposes explained in section 5 in the following cases:
|Data Recipients||Category of data subject||European Commission adequacy decision or applicable Guarantees|
|Platform for managing newsletters and marketing e-mails (Service Provider contracted by the Organisation)||E-commerce customer |
|Virtual infrastructure is contracted for the management of newsletters and e-mail marketing campaigns following a cloud computing model through Mailchimp, an online platform property of The Rocket Science Group, LLC and compliant with the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement. – More information available on:|
10. Security measures taken with regards to the processing of personal data
BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU informs that it implements and applies mechanisms and security measures both technical and organisational to ensure a level of processing security appropriate to the concerning risk.
To this end, BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU, on the basis of an objective evaluation, has identified, analysed and evaluated the variable probability and severity risks for the rights and freedoms of natural persons (risk evaluation phase). Consequently, BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU has applied appropriate and effective security mechanisms and measures in the risk processing phase to eliminate or mitigate the risks identified in the risk evaluation phase. In particular, appropriate and effective technical and organisational measures are taken to mitigate the risks of accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or of the unauthorised communication of or access to such data.
Likewise, BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU guarantees the User the fulfilment of the duty of professional secrecy and confidentiality with respect to Users’ personal data and the duty to safeguard them.
11. Data subject’s rights
As a user, you will be able to address your communications and exercise your ARCO rights following the formalities imposed by REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
When dealing with your privacy, we strive to comply with current regulations, which include the data subject’s rights explained below:
|Your rights||What does that mean?|
|Right to information||You have the right to be presented with clear, concise, transparent and easy-to-understand information about how we use your personal data and about your rights. We provide you with such information in this Policy, section 5|
|Right of access||You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you (within certain limitations). |
Clearly unfounded, unreasonable or repetitive requests may not be met.
To exercise this right, please contact us through any of the means below.
|Right of rectification||You have the right to have your personal data amended if inaccurate or no longer valid or supplemented if incomplete. |
To exercise this right, please contact us through any of the means below. If you have an account, it may be easier for you to amend such data yourself by editing your profile.
|Right to erasure/right to be forgotten||In certain cases, you have the right to have your personal data erased or deleted. It should be noted that this is not an absolute right, as we may have legal or legitimate grounds for retaining such data. |
If you prefer to have your personal data deleted, please contact us through any of the means below.
|Right to withdraw consent at any time when data processing is based on consent||In the event that consent has been given for any of the purposes informed and determined in the processing to which we refer, we inform you that you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal. |
To find out which processing is based on consent, please refer to section 5.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us through any of the means listed below.
|Right to object to processing based on the satisfaction of legitimate interests||You may object to your data processing at any time when the processing is based on the satisfaction of legitimate interests. To find out which processing is based on consent, please refer to section 5. |
If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us through any of the means indicated below.
|Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority||We also inform you that if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights or the manner of exercising them, you may file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority. If you would like to get more information on this right and on how to exercise it, please contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency: http://www.agpd.es/ Phone numbers: 901 100 099 and 91.266.35.17. C/Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid. |
Please do not hesitate to contact us through any of the means listed below before filing a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
|Right to data portability||You have the right to receive any personal data that concerns you and that you have provided to us in a structured format, of common use and human-readable, in order to be able to transmit them to another data controller, when the processing is based on a contract or upon your consent, and the processing is carried out by automated means. To find out which processing is based on consent, please refer to section 5. |
For more information, please contact us through any of the means below.
|Right to limit processing||You have the right to request a limitation on the processing of your data. If you exercise this right, the processing of your data will be limited, so we may store it, but we cannot continue to use or process it. |
This right can only be exercised under certain circumstances defined by the General Data Protection Regulations, as follows:
If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us through any of the means indicated below.
|Right to disable Cookies||You can disable cookies at any time. By default, Internet browsers are usually set up to accept Cookies, but you can easily disable this feature by changing your browser settings. |
Many cookies are used to improve the use or functionality of websites, therefore, if you disable them you may be unable to use all or part of the services provided through our website, you may have usability issues or you may have problems with your session if you log in.
If you wish to limit or block all cookies set by our sites (which may prevent you from using certain sections of the website) or by any other sites/applications, you can do so through your browser settings
How can you exercise your data protection rights?
In order to exercise your rights, you must submit a written request to the following address C/Algepser, 65 – Nave 3 Polígono Industrial Tactica de Paterna 46980 (Valencia), or to the following e-mail: email@example.com indicating in the subject line ‘RGPD Valencia‘. You must specify which of the rights you would like to exercise and attach a copy of your ID card or any other equivalent identification document. If you act through a legal or voluntary representative, you must also provide a document that certifies the representation and an identification document for such representative. If you want to use a template, you may:
- Either use an official template by the Agency: https://www.aepd.es/reglamento/derechos/index.html
- Or request a template: info@ spinboxsystems.com
12. Processing of personal data special categories and personal data relating to convictions and criminal offences
On text fields included on forms, it is not authorised to enter personal information relating to personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to health or data relating to the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person, as well as personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences. In case of entering any information relating to the aforementioned aspects in any of our forms or through e-mail, it shall be immediately deleted from our information systems and the enquiry made shall not be addressed, as such data are not necessary or relevant for the purposes determined in the data processing of this Website.
13. Links to other Websites
14. Data quality
In the event that the data you provide refers to another person you do not represent or that your own data or those of another person you represent are false, incorrect, not current, or inadequate, you shall be liable for any direct and/or indirect damage caused by treating such data to third parties or to BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU.
Data requested by the User indicated with an asterisk (*) shall be those strictly necessary to be able to contact the User. Under no circumstances not providing more data than strictly necessary shall result in a decrease in service quality.
15. Data concerning minors or disabled
The use of the Service is not allowed to minors, so if you are under 16 years of age, we strongly discourage you from using the services of our website.
BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU may request additional information or documentation in order to verify the age of the subject data, taking into account the available technology.
16. Data update
The user is the only source of information of their personal data, so BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU, encourages you to, in order to keep your data updated at all times in accordance with GDPR regulations, communicate to the address indicated for the exercise of rights to access, rectification, erasure and opposition, and any variation thereof, as well as the cease of your activity in the entity you represent, if applicable, to proceed to the erasure and / or historical processing of such data.
17. Consent for commercial communications
In compliance with the Spanish Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU shall not send commercial communications by e-mail or any other equivalent electronic means of communication that have not been previously authorised by the addressee of the same through the authorisation systems used by BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU.
In the case of those users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU is authorized to send commercial communications referring to products or services of BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU that are similar to those initially contracted with the client. In any case, the user may voluntarily request the exclusion of such list to stop receiving commercial information through the Customer Service channels after proving their identity, or by unsubscribing using the link provided for such propose in every commercial e-mail we sent.
18. Social Media
When you become a fan, follower, or any analogue figure, of BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU on the different social media platforms and in the context of this data processing, you must bear in mind that BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU can only consult or delete your data in a restricted way as it has a specific profile. Any rectification of your data or restriction of information or posts shown must be done through the configuration of your own profile or user in the relevant social media platform. By default, you consent:
- Personal data processing in the context of the particular social media platform and in accordance with its Privacy Policies.
- To grant access of BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU to the data contained in your profile or biography, and depending on the privacy configuration you have in each one of your social media profiles, such access shall be more or less extensive.
- To show news published about our events, or our comments, on your wall or biography.
- To receive communications about our products/events.
If you want to stop following us, just click on the option ‘Stop being a fan’ or ‘stop following’.
BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to future legislative or jurisprudential new approaches, as well as to industry practices, previously informing the users of the changes that may take place.
The continuous use of BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU by the User shall be considered a ratification of this document, along with the modifications and changes that have been introduced.
For the same reasons mentioned above, BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU reserves the right to modify or interrupt the Services provided by BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU, in whole or in part, with or without notification to the user. BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU shall not be liable to the User or to third parties for having exercised their right to modify or interrupt the Services provided by BIOINICIA FLUIDNATEK SLU.